Re: New House code

From: Tseran (Tseran@SexMagnet.com)
Date: 01/08/03

On Wednesday, January 8, 2003, at 04:46  AM, Torgny Bjers wrote:
> I recently sent the Arcane Realms house code to two persons on this
> list, I
> think one of them was Templar Viper, can't remember the other, though,
> don't have those emails here at work.  They were going to convert the
> code
> for ASCII pfiles with Circle 3.1 and post to the FTP.

What sort of changes did you make?  I am curious, as I made a lot of
changes to my house code as of late, especially in the area of buying
vs. renting.  That way a player can buy a house, then rent it out to
someone else.  Just interested in seeing if you might have some more
ideas.  Maybe with some work, we can all come up with the ultimate
house code.
--
"I don't need luck, I've got science!"
             -MDK2