EZ Color 2.2 and Circle 3.1

From: Mark Garringer (zizazat@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 01/20/03

I've just noticed the strangest thing, but I'm not sure where to really
start looking. I will say that this exact code does work patched into a
3bpl21 game and this is the first time I have become aware of it.

With my color complete, if I type the command speak I get this output:

> speak
Languages:
[ common, elven, gnome, dwarven ]

With the language I'm speaking (common) in red.

But now:

> speak
Languages:
[ common, elven, gnome, dwarven ]

> warven ]

I can't figure out where the extra line is coming from. I'd imagine it is
how the color codes are being processed (slightly?!?) differently in 3.1,
but I'm not really familiar with comm.c code or where I might start
looking.

Any advice?

Thanks!

--Ziz