[Code][DG] RandNum bug?

From: Jeremy Maloney (riodan@cyberspace.org)
Date: 01/27/03

Hey all,
I'm running:

OasisOLC, version 2.0
CircleMUD, version 3.00 beta patchlevel 17
DG Scripts Version 0.99 Patch Level 7 (12/98)

And I'm having problems getting the Random type scripts to
actually work. Here's my testing script:

Trigger Intended Assignment: Mobiles
Trigger Type: Random , Numeric Arg: 100, Arg list: None
Commands:
   eval RandNum %random.4%
   switch %RandNum%
   case 1
   masound The flight school intercom crackles: 'Attention, Instructor
Presley, please report to the Hound dog flight simulator for Instructor
observation!'
   break
   case 2
   masound The flight school intercom crackles: 'Please don't feed the
reindeer.  They are fat enough!'
   break
   case 3
   masound The flight school intercom crackles: "Attention, training
flights to Aldaran have been permanently cancelled due to an accident with
a bic lighter.. Sorry for the inconvenience"
   break
   default
   say Have you seen my brain anywhere? I like totally forgot where I keep
it!
   masound The flight school intercom crackles: "Attention students please
refrain from using storage rooms for sexual escapes..  Thankyou."
   break
   done

If anyone knows what's wrong, lemme know, this seems to be a common bug on
stock releases of DGS because I know of two other muds with the same
problems.

Jeremy M. aka Riodan