Re: [NEWBIE] Dibrova Code

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/19/03

> I am new to CircleMud's although I have played them for
> years. I used to run EW-Too talkers. I have been toying
> around with Circle code on my laptop lately, which runs
> Mandrake 9.1 Beta. I downloaded the 4 Dibrova files from
ftp.circlemud.org and according to the instrustions all I should have to
do is make all, then run the autorun.

Only question I have is:
Did you run ./configure prior to "make all"?

It's a small thing people forget to mention that you should
do, since the system the code was created on is not
likely the same as your's. And it might clear up all your
problems.