problem with spec_procs.c file

From: Nick Gawronski (
Date: 05/06/03

Hi, I am having a small problem with spec_procs.c, When I compile the file
I get this error from gcc spec_procs.c:228: syntax error before `special'
gmake[1]: *** [spec_procs.o] Error 1
gmake: *** [all] Error 2
I have editted the spec_procs and spec_assign.c files to remove the
spec_procs that I don't need to save memory, the spec_assign.c file
compiled ok.  If any one wants to help me, can they please contact me off
list?  I may need someone to make the change for me because I am blind and
use speech software to access the computer and editting c code in large
ammounts is kind of hard for me at this point.  bye

My web page is at and I am also on msn
messenger at