code submission

From: Edward J Glamkowski (
Date: 05/08/03

Um, I have a bit of code I'd like to share,
but I have a problem: the firewall here blocks
all ftp access, so I can't get it to the ftp
site, but it's more than 200 lines long (~250)
so I can't email to the list instead (as if
people here want to see such a big email...).

Anyways, anybody with working ftp access want
to volunteer to receive my code submission by
email and then upload it to the ftp site for

Sign up today --