[CODE] Saying spec proc commands

From: Bill Pascoe (wspascoe@bellsouth.net)
Date: 05/11/03

I would like to know if there is a way to make it so spec proc commands have to be spoken not just typed Like for example:

SPECIAL(invis_item)
{
 int i;
 char arg[MAX_INPUT_LENGTH];
 char arg1[MAX_INPUT_LENGTH];
 struct obj_data *invis_obj = (struct obj_data *)me;
        /* cast the "me" pointer and assign it to invis_obj */
 if (invis_obj->worn_by == ch) {
        /* check to see if the person carrying the invis_obj is the character */
 if (IS_NPC(ch) || !CMD_IS("say"))
    return (FALSE);

      if (is_abbrev(arg, "disappear")) {
      send_to_char(ch, "You slowly fade out of view.\r\n");
      act("$n slowly fades out of view.\r\n", FALSE, ch, 0, 0,TO_ROOM);
      SET_BIT(AFF_FLAGS(ch), AFF_INVISIBLE);
      return (TRUE);
      }

      if (is_abbrev(arg, "appear")) {
      REMOVE_BIT(AFF_FLAGS(ch), AFF_INVISIBLE);
      send_to_char(ch, "You slowly fade into view.\r\n");

      act("$n slowly fades into view.\r\n", FALSE, ch, 0, 0,TO_ROOM);
      return(TRUE);
      }
 }
return (FALSE);
}

I want it so that appear and disappear are to be said not just typed. This compiles fine but it doesnt work the way I wanted.