Re: Limits in OLC

From: Carlton Colter (carlton@COLTER.COM)
Date: 05/12/03

I found where to modify the object specific limits in oedit.c, but the
problem I have is that if you are an implementor, I want you to be able to
violate my limits... so where the code below woul limit the +hit to 5, I
would like LVL_IMPL to be able to break that limit...  if anyone has any
ideas I would greatly appreciate it... all of this is in the procedure
oedit_parse.

Thanx - Carlton

/*******************************/
  case OEDIT_VALUE_1: