Re: Physical Attribute and Weapon Weight Interaction

From: Mark Garringer (
Date: 05/31/03

> If anyone has done something similar to this and would like to swap
thoughts, I would like to talk. Likewise, if
> anyone has questions, I might have a couple answers.

I've been thinking about doing something similar. I've been reworking the
combat engine to get rid of THAC0 completely to a skill/stat based system.
As part of that I included object damage, which takes the object material
and related skill of the wielder into account to see if weapons and armors
get damaged during combat.