Re: a paging utility

jelson@blaze.cs.jhu.edu
Date: 01/28/94

> A paging utility isn't _too_ hard to write if you've got enough
> experience with C.  Given how useful such a critter would be,
> perhaps He Who Codeth might consider adding one?  ;)

It's actually more complicated than you might imagine; the normal
page_string utility does not operate correctly for descriptors that
aren't in the PLAYING state.  I changed Jedi so that the background
story was paged but never really got around to doing it for Circle..
I'll add it to my list of things to do.

BTW: I am sorry to report that Circle 3.0 may be a few days late in
its arrival. :(  Real Life (tm) has been much busier than usual for the
past few days and I haven't had a chance to code very much.  I might
be able to get a test port up by Feb 1, though, so anyone who wants to
can start beta-testing.

Jeremy