Slightly off-topic...tintin favor/question

From: Derkhil CatSpawn (dbaker@harpo.dev.uga.edu)
Date: 02/15/94

We *sniff* don't have gcc on this sun3 I'm on, and thus both versions
of tintin I've tried to compile with cc have given me LOTS of errors
in tintin.h (syntax - near 'struct' and 'char') that I've no clue
how to fix (except to get it compiled with gcc...)
Soo...  anyone out there on a Sun3 with gcc (or a copy of ANY tintin
compiled to sun3 arch?) that'd do me the favor of compiling it and
sending it uuencoded to me?  :) Pretty please??

Thanks in advance...

Danny the gcc-less