RE: MudEditor

USECHQM2@ibmmail.COM
Date: 03/02/94

From: Patrick Suthers
      Eastek Inks, V2, ext. 744-2071
Subject: RE: MudEditor

I was wondering if anyone has modified DikuEd to read/write Ascii flags,
rather than bit vectors. I have edited the code to add additional exits, and,
of course, have edited the .def files, but I can't quite seem to figure out
how to change it over to ascii flags. I'm sure that there is a really simple
solution that I'm just failing to see.  Any help would be appreciated.

Tks,
-pfs

|  Patrick Suthers        |  -If a tree falls in the forest, and there        |
|  pfs8854@tntech.edu     |     is no one around to hear it, does it          |
|  usechqm2@ibmmail.com   |     give a dissertation on the Oversoul?          |
|  psuthers@delphi.com    |  -With every mistake we must surely be learning.  |

        Patrick Suthers