Re: 3.0 release??????

From: Thomas Jones (jonest@um.ics.missouri.edu)
Date: 03/03/94

Just a comment...

Not a flame, but it will get done when it gets done.  A lot of people
are awaiting it (I want it to take a look at OLC :) ) but posting
constant requests aren't going to get it finished any faster.  I'm sure
he'll post within minutes in the release if for no other reason than
it will mean people will stop asking constantly :)

So relax, do something productive.  If you're waiting on Circle 3.0
spend your time doing something constructive like developing special
procs for mobs or something similar that will port over easily and
give your mud a unique touch.  Just an observation, hopefully people will
take it in the spirit it was intended.