Objects in rooms.

From: Matt Read (mjr@doc.ic.ac.uk)
Date: 03/10/94

  Before I start writing myself a procedure to do the same job. I was wondering
whether there is anything in the 2.2 code that searches a room for an object
with ->name==whatever and returns a pointer to this object?
  Of course...if anybody wants to save me the time and write one for me then
I'd be very grateful, although I understand that the chances of this happening
are about as high as me graduating from my University with a degree in muds.
			Free.