Re: Bug?

From: Doc (doc@dopey.fpa.com)
Date: 05/05/97

> > Circle FAQ.
> >
> > :)
> >
> > -je
> >

> Hey, good idea.  By the way, is this thread being catalogued?
>
> Josh

No, not  at this time.  Fpa.com does not have the resources to archive the
list.  However, I plan to move this list to a new site shortly, and hopefully
we will be able to set up "back issiues" when we do.

Quite frankly, when I set up this  list, I never imagined there would
be such an overwealming response.  We currently have 80 members on the list
and I am getting 5-10 subscriptions requests per week. Unfortunately,
success has a price, and in this case that price is to have outgrown
the resources of our host.  fpa.com is not an internet provider, but they
have been most generous in giving this list a home, and I thank them
very much for it.  A new home for the list has already been found, and
I will make an announcement as soon as everything is squared away.

When the list is moved, you shouldn't have to do anything.   I will move
the sub list, and set up a foward here for little while, until people get
used to it.

Hopefully, I will get it running soon enough to have the new address
included in the 3.0 distribution.

+doc
CircleMUD List Operator