Re: Imm switch.

From: VampLestat (vamp@csulb.edu)
Date: 03/15/94

On Tue, 15 Mar 1994, Brett C Helgeson wrote:

> 	I know someone posted the code that enables you to decide if
> the person who is about to immort, can immort or can't.

I cant recall if I posted a bit of code about this or not.  What I added
was a simple if check that doesn't advance a player if it would make them
immortal.  Its in the routine that checks to see if they have gained a
level and then advances them.

Thus if you want a player to become immortal, you just advance them with
the god command.

_O_  Ryan L. Watkins                                     vamp@csulb.edu