Tracking into DTs

From: Mathue Moyer (mmoyer@sdcc10.UCSD.EDU)
Date: 03/28/94

This is sortuv a minor point... but perhaps being able to track into
a DT isn't necessarily a good idea.  The fact that you are tracking
somebody usually implies that you are examining your surroundings
rather closely.  Now, if the DT is designed to be some sort of
magical effect, no amount of physical scrutinization would save you.
However, if it is something like falling from an unstable bridge (or
any other physical event), the fact that you are examining things
more thoroughly than normal might even save you from it (from
entering the room).  As I said, this is a minor point, and the
opposite point of view could be argued just as reasonably.  Just
thought I'd throw my $0.02 in on the matter.
--
-Mathue Moyer
-mathue@ucsd.edu