Release date for 3.0?

From: Steven Walker (walkers@ichips.intel.com)
Date: 04/01/94

This probably is a common question, but I havent heard a response from
other people asking, nor do I read the news group to find out either.
So I'll ask :-) is their a date yet for the 3.0 release of circle.  Part of
the reason that I ask is that I am the head coder for KallistiMud
(128.193.40.23 port 4000) and would like to upgrade our speghetti code to
real code.  We looked at 2.20 and liked it a lot, but the 3.0 code sounds
like it will have a lot of what we were going to code into it, already done.
So instead of duplicating efforts, I figured I would wait for 3.0.

Anxiously yours,
BoB

Steven Walker                         walkers@ichips.intel.com
(503)696-4025                         Pager (503)243-9334
Intel Corporation                     MD6 Customer Support
JF1-19
Hillsboro, Or 97124

"Who said life is a beach, cause I want to build a sandcastle"
        Me