Re: flags

usechqm2@ibmmail.COM
Date: 04/05/94

----------------------- Mail item text follows ---------------

To: I1048924--IBMMAIL  circle

*** Resending note of 04/05/94 10:05
From: Patrick Suthers

Subject:  Re: flags
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 1994 18:33:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: VampLestat <vamp@csulb.edu>
To: lchataig@ensem.u-nancy.fr

Ryan Watkins <vamp@csulb.edu> replied:
>nothing.  It was part of original (gamma) diku that never got implemented in
>either gamma or circle code.

The only use that I've seen it implemented for is to have limited areas
be pk, but not the whole mud.  In a room that has the chaotic flag,
a person attacking another pc would not be flagged.  But like Ryan said,
it's not part of the original diku or circle.  There is a lawful flag
as well, but I haven't seen it implemented...

|  Patrick Suthers        |  -If a tree falls in the forest, and there        |
|  pfs8854@tntech.edu     |     is no one around to hear it, does it          |
|  usechqm2@ibmmail.com   |     give a dissertation on the Oversoul?          |
|  psuthers@delphi.com    |  -With every mistake we must surely be learning.  |