Re: CIRCLE 3.0 ABRIDGED WORLD BUILDER'S GUIDE - PRELIM

From: Danhiel Baker (dbaker@dcs.uga.edu)
Date: 04/05/94

| > > And a question, what is the difference between:
| > > 	LIQ_WATER	0
| > > 	LIQ_CLEARWATER 15
| >
| > dunno... anyne else know how they differ besides perhaps the message
| > displayed?
| >

| Clearwater does not satisfy hunger... I believe regular water does.
| -Jeff

We _have_ a winner!  That's it...  It was a suggestion of mine, I believe -
at least, I had done something similar on ShineDiku before I did the balance
work for Jeremy originally...  I never liked the fact that players could just
go on 'fill-up' at the fountain and never worry about bread.  Allowing one to
become 'full' of a liquid would be a nice addition, IMO, especially if potions
could also have a 'fullness' field (heck, even a 'standard' amount that they
sate your thirst!).  Watching someone just toss down cure-crit potions or
such as if they were nothing just doesn't sit well with me...

Oh, the other thing about CLEARWATER instead of plain WATER - it was a darn
good excuse to expurgate the LIQUID_COKE field!

Danny