Re: Soon

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@blaze.cs.jhu.edu)
Date: 04/07/94

> Soon I hope to have everyone added.  This is just a quickie test to make
> sure everything is kosher.  Doc will be mailing me the list and after two
> weeks we will add those who have not auto added.  We will attempt to not
> have you on both lists at once.

I think the easiest way to do this really is just to pick a day ASAP when
you can just copy the membership list from the dopey server onto the marble
server.  If you wait two weeks, then in those two weeks some people will
be on the old list and some will be on the new list, and it'll be a huge
mess.

I'm sorry to be so particular about this, but I'm really depending on
the list right now to finalize spells and whatnot, and I want to make
sure everyone can comment on the relevant info.

Jeremy