Re: Circle 3.0 SPELL LIST -- Please Read (fwd)

From: C Smith (brafox@u.washington.edu)
Date: 04/10/94

On Sun, 10 Apr 1994, Jeff Teker Fink wrote:

> > > What good is this spell?
> >
> > <> You kill the cityguard.  The cityguard is Dead. R.I.P ect.
> > The janitor picks up the Corpse of the Cityguard.
> > <> You kill the janitor.  The janitor is Dead. R.I.P ect.
> > <> get corpse corpse
> > corpse: you can't carry that much weight.
>
> That's when you summon/charm a fido.
> -Jeff

 First, summon/charm are a lot higher level spells than decompose, so low
level PCs are still outta luck.
 Second, summon won't work all the time, since on some muds you can't
summon an aggressive mob. (Yes, I guess you could change summon so that
it lets you summon aggr & wimpy mobs).
 Still, sounds more like a cleric spell than a mage one, dealing with the
dead and all.

--
   |   |    Curtis Smith            "We should develop anti-satellite weapons
___|_0_|___ University of Washington because we could not have prevailed with-
  -U^o^U-   brafox@u.washington.edu  out them in 'Red Storm Rising'." D. Quayle