Dikued

From: Steppin' Razor (grruffin@midway.uchicago.edu)
Date: 04/11/94

Ack... thanks to all that replied to me earlier... (BTW, to the person who
asked, yes, I am SteppinRazor from 3.6, missing DEARLY the old days; much
better than the confusing nonsense Jedi players are faced w/ now).
Opted for the dikued option over the linux one just because it sounded
simpler... ftp'd dikued, immediately encountered another problem, SO
STUPID QUESTION ALERT
How do I uncompress something that is in .tar.gz format? Is gz gunzip? I
have nothing that seems to deal w/ that on my system... Advice appreciated.
BTW, is the diku world format basically unmodified by circle? One is
readable by the other, etc?
Thanks,

|   Giovanni Ruffini       |         [MOF][SOM][DUMF][FER][TCFS]  :P -m-8      |
|    Steppin Razor         |  "You can set the controls for the heart or the   |
| bi-amr allah al-Hakim    |   knees, and the meek'll inherit what they damn   |
|   Remember Weeden!       |   well please..."             -Andrew Eldritch    |