Linux for PC's

From: Brett C Helgeson (bhelgeson@csc.Cornell-Iowa.edu)
Date: 04/14/94

>Please, this is not a linux mailing list, but a circlemud mailinglist.
	Uhm read the letter. He said email _him_ not the mailer. Also
since Circle's _native_ language _is_ Linux, I think it more than
qualifies for this mailer- Since it deals with setting up a Circle mud
with a Linux OS.
	Is this a flame? You decide. Some people seem that they are
gods chosen and can tell everyone where to go and what to do. Cripes
grow up. When you cure cancer, then I'll listen to you. Till then
keep your trap shut.

	Yeah, this is a flame.