gold command?

From: Steppin' Razor (grruffin@midway.uchicago.edu)
Date: 04/16/94

Hi... just wanted advice on how to add a gold command to tell the character
how much gold they have on them... Seemed pretty straight forward to me;
add something like do_gold to the ACMD and COMMANDO lists, and put do_gold
itself in interpreter.c, but I dunno... This is my first time doing this sort
of thing, so I'm bound to mess up. It does seem to me that the command itself
is parsing fine, just not giving any output... maybe the format of my function
is forgetting something. All I did was sprintf (buf, "%sYou have %d gold coins.
\n\r", buf, GET_GOLD(ch));
any suggestions?
Nino

|   Giovanni Ruffini       |         [MOF][SOM][DUMF][FER][TCFS]  :P -m-8      |
|    Steppin Razor         |  "You can set the controls for the heart or the   |
| bi-amr allah al-Hakim    |   knees, and the meek'll inherit what they damn   |
|   Remember Weeden!       |   well please..."             -Andrew Eldritch    |