Re: circle defs

From: Robert A. Vegas (rovegas@cs.nmsu.edu)
Date: 04/26/94

On Sun, 24 Apr 1994, Mud Administrator wrote:

> Yes.. the problem lies in the number that is in the top of each def file.
> the fread_str error means you have (I don't ermeeber either too high a number
> or too low a numer. I would say too high) what happens is if the number
> on the top is too high, it will continue trying to read in strings,
> after it reaches the EOF.
> note that option 0, or none.. does not count.
> hope this helps.
> absolut

Well as far as I can tell the numbers are right.  I went through and
counted all the strings in the files TWICE and unless the 'Unused#blah:' and
DO_NOT_USE stuff are the problem then I don't know what is.  There has to
be at LEAST ONE person that's used the circle 3.0 defs on dikued!
Argh!!!  This is too frustrating...  Somebody help me, PLEASE!