Re: Backstab-flee

From: Scott Maiorca (s0167634@cc.ysu.edu)
Date: 05/02/94

Type ftping to ftp.cs.jhu.edu under pub/CircleMUD/submmisions, is rome
area, included in this zone (which is a standard zone) is Jedi's defender
routine, you can flag your mobiles which you do not want players to
back/flee with a !flee command, it is once of the procs included.  The
procedure goes in fairly well.  You will need to make several
modifications to the code for it to work correctly.  Ours is not 100%
correct yet :P however the fleeing portion does work.  It is the blocking
feature which is inop.  But for the most part it is a simple feature, we
will be splitting the proc into flags for mobs rather than a special
proc, since they are quite nice.  Included are purge_pets, !flee,
combat_healing, target_by_class (ie who spells will be cast at, not
nessisarly the tank), and blocking.  Blocking would require x procedures
equal to the number of possible directions.  But as a whole, it is a very
nice section of code, I will post my modifications to it as well as
detail instructions for implemntation of the flags and procs, to
ftp.cs.jhu.edu in subbmisions, one we have it working completely.