WAIT_STATE for mobs.

From: Matt Read (mjr@doc.ic.ac.uk)
Date: 05/08/94

  Bash skill puts wait_state on chars if they are bashed...however, WAIT_STATE
macro affects descriptor_data.wait. This means that anything without a
descriptor is now affected by bash, ie mobs... One of my spec_procs includes a
mob which heals himself..my intention was that the only way to kill him would
be to get a warrior to bash him and so stop his spec_proc being called.
        My questions are as follows:
1. Am I correct in what I've said in the previous paragraph?
2. Is there a way to disable the spec_proc on a mob as a result of bash?
                (other than put the .wait part of descriptor_data into
                 char_data instead? Which would involve converting playerfiles)

P.S. If this has not been put into Circle 3, might it be a good idea?

                Free @  155.198.133.13 4000