More on Wait States

From: Matt Read (mjr@doc.ic.ac.uk)
Date: 05/09/94

  This mainly directed at Jeremy but maybe someone knows the answer...
Having changed descriptor_data->wait to character->specials.wait I obviously
need to change a few things in comm.c, namely the logging in section when only
the descriptor exists and there is no *character. I've only spent about 15mins
trying to work out the changes but I thought I'd ask here anyway...
	The main problem is with the:
		/* process_commands; */ loop. Not knowing exactly why any
use of .wait is required I can't really see how I need to change it...

		Free.