tongues

From: Steppin' Razor (grruffin@midway.uchicago.edu)
Date: 05/10/94

I'm working on a tongue system in which people who don't have the same
hometown just see jibberish when they talk to each other. I want to use
the same sort of thing that's in say_spell, but I don't want the text to
be returned to the character WITHIN the function; rather I want to pass
the text to the function and have it return the "translated" text. Only
problem is, I'm REALLY new to C, and am having an immense problem figuring
out what I'm doing. If any of you would be willing to reply and look over
the code I've written, I'd be much appreciative...
Thanks,
Nino Ruffini