Re: string command

From: VampLestat (vamp@csulb.edu)
Date: 05/16/94

On Mon, 16 May 1994, Unity Point Mud wrote:

> Ummm... sorry for two posts in a very short time period... but does anyone
> know of a bug in the string command?  I can't seem to get the son-of-a-gun
> to work, no how, no way..... and we haven't modified the thing at all
> (yet).

It hasnt ever worked for Circle mud.  I dont think the version in gamma
ever really worked either.  I assume this will be fixed in Circle 3.0
(Ras ?)  as it should be easy enough to do after adding in online creation.

> Any quick fix that I missed in the mailing list stuff back there
> somewhere?

No, no quick fix posted here that I know of.

_O_ Ryan L. Watkins                   e-mail: vamp@csulb.edu