Thief Spec Proc Info

From: Eric Pilcher (rasta@CSOS.ORST.EDU)
Date: 06/01/94

> SPECIAL(thief)
> {
>    struct char_data *cons;

>    if (cmd)
>       return FALSE;

>    if (GET_POS(ch) != POSITION_STANDING)
>       return FALSE;

>    for (cons = world[ch->in_room].people; cons; cons = cons->next_in_room )
>       if ((!IS_NPC(cons)) && (GET_LEVEL(cons) < 21) && (number(1, 5) == 1))
---->						  ^^
I realize this was put in here to ensure that no one over level 20 was
stolen from.  It was apparently never updated when the number of mortal
levels increased to 30.  First, I'd like to point out that this number
should be set to 31 if you remain with a 30 mortal level system.  But,
second, I ask, could this be changed to something such as:
	(GET_LEVEL(cons) < LEVEL_GOD)
I noticed LEVEL_GOD from the last part of config.c and couldn't determin
if I needed to replace it with a number or do something such as:
	#define LEVEL_GOD	60
earlier in config.c

>           npc_steal(ch, cons);

>    return TRUE;
> }

Oh, and one last thing.  Mobs with this proc will not wander.  Anyone know
how to fix that?  My guess is that there needs to be an else line somewhere
which tells the mob, to relax and carry on if he doesn't steal that
exact moment.

-Eric