Re: What is the best mud editor?

From: Tzung-Yu Wen (tywen@csie.nctu.edu.tw)
Date: 06/02/94

> Dikued seems to be the best.  It can take a little to set up, but someone
> out there may already have the config files done.
>
> ftp site would be ftp.tcp.com and I beleive that there is a /pub/mud directory
> with all types of stuff in it including dikued.

    I am using dikued program, and I got circle3's def files from
    ftp.cs.jhu.edu, file: circle3-dikued-defs-vamp.tar.gz

    Unfortunally, it can't work! Does anyone use these def file successfully?
    It showed 'fread_str: Error 0" or "fread_str: no such file..."
    Any files I lacked? But I am using circle3-dikued-defs-vamp.tar.gz!