zone problems

From: Steppin' Razor (grruffin@midway.uchicago.edu)
Date: 06/19/94

Ok, now that I've gotten past the really STUPID hurdle about the room nr
being below the zone... Heh heh. I've got another one!
When the game starts up and begins to reset all the zones, but crashes the
game when it gets to a particular zone, what are likely causes of that?
Should I be looking for some sort of syntax error in the zone file? The
zone that has been causing me all this trouble is one I ported over from
another format, so it's no wonder... I know this is a little vague, but
anybody have any good hints of where to start?
Nino