test port up

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@blaze.cs.jhu.edu)
Date: 06/21/94

Test port is up at:

condor.cs.jhu.edu 4000

(condor, not circle).

I still (!) haven't had time to clean it up to my satisfaction, so there
are still going to be some buggy things (particularly that 'look x' doesn't
work yet.)  However, I will fix it as soon as I have time.  Figured I'd
just bring the test port up anyway so that other bugs can be found in the
meantime.

Guys .. please try the test port out.  The last test port was a resounding
failure.  With the exception of like 5 people who played a significant
amount of time, people just logged on, saw no one else was logged in, and
logged out again.  The point of a test port is to _play_!  Search for bugs.

Please???

Jeremy