Areas question

From: Alexander J Skrabut (skrabut@acsu.buffalo.edu)
Date: 06/21/94

I'm coding a shitload of areas (ok, I lie, a handfull =) to save time
while we all wait for Circle 3.0... I'm using Vamp's Circle3.0 defs for
dikued.. now.. will we have to make any changes to the wld/mob/obj/zon
files (besides renaming them to zone#.whatever) so that Circle 3.0 will
read them?

Also.. why are the mob initial positions set, by default, DO_NOT_USE? I
remember bumpkins in the shire as POS_SLEEPING.. they were fun to kill..
can't do that in Circle? Or am I missing something?

Hmm, any more questions while I'm at it.. Oh, ok, here's one more
question: Will the "new and improved" docs have lots of nice instructions
on how to properly add shopkeepers and spec_proc for mobs? I know the
spec_proc changed, but not how..

I'll shut up now. =) -Adept