Re: NEWBIE STUFF (fwd)

From: Robert (bull@netaxs.com)
Date: 07/04/94

The question specified little C knowledge.  I doubt the person could code
a special procedure.  On my MUD we also coded something in C to give the
players items...but for someone who doesn't know C, it might be easiest
to just add a package to the shopkeeper like Douglas intelligently suggested.

Robert