Re: NEWBIE STUFF (fwd)

From: VampLestat (vamp@csulb.edu)
Date: 07/05/94

On Mon, 4 Jul 1994, Doc wrote:

> At pHANTAZM, we just set the players strating gold to 5000, and let them
> buy what they needed.  This should be more than enough for players to buy
> necessary eq and have money left over for rent, etc.

Not to mention the fact that I can whip up a tintin macro to start a new
character and give 5000 gold to my existing character.  Run this macro
100 times, and ta da!  I've got half a million gp for free!

_O_ Ryan L. Watkins                   e-mail: vamp@csulb.edu
 |  Academic Computing Services       url   : http://www.acs.csulb.edu/~vamp/
 |  CSU Long Beach - Network Support  pgpkey: finger vamp@gothic.acs.csulb.edu
    Darkside Consulting   -   Unix  /  Windows  /  Mac  /  Internet  /  Design