Greetings!

From: Dana M. diederich (ezekiel@netcom.com)
Date: 07/22/94

Greetings to all circle (circular? bah) people.  I have myself a nice
little System V machine, and a pretty good network connection.
But i've found quite a bit of difficulty in finding a mud code
that will run on System V.  I know that Circle is one of the most
'compatable' diku-types around; I'm wondering if anyone here has
ported the code to System V.  If not, has anyone here enough experience
to give advice on that conversion?  I'm not that proficient in System V.
I did manage to port a sillymud to convex, so I'm at least
somewhat competent, but so far I can't make heads or tails of System V
stuff.

Thanks for your attention!

-Dana