mass assigning of spec_procs

From: Giovanni Ruffini (grruffin@netcom.com)
Date: 07/31/94

I'm looking into the various possible ways of mass assigning special routines
to certain rooms, such as: every room in a specific zone, every room within a
specific range of vnums, or every room in a certain area type, etc. I realize
that (at least with the 1st two options) it's possible to simply go through
every number and at it to the list in spec_assign, but assuming I wanted to
do this many times over, it would become quite a hassle. I'd be interested to
hear input on what the best way to approach a coding modification to allow
mass assignments of these routines would be.
Ideas?
Nino Ruffini
ChicagoMUD-in-Exile
Still looking for the person on this list who runs a circle and a merc from a
site in Chile? Anybody?