Heritage (sp?) of skills....

From: Sergio Ricardo Ferreira Macedo (macedo@magma.leg.ufrj.br)
Date: 08/03/94

	I did 2 simple modifications to my skills (a 'circle' command
for thiefs and automatic double attack for warriors) and got the following:

	I created a char, advanced it to level x, practiced something, saved
and deleted it. Then I created another char (same class) and what I got ?
The new char had the skill setings of the deleted char.

Where did I miss something?

	To add the double attack, I changed some things in the function
hit (fight.c) but I dont think it would affect the reading of the skills.

	Any suggestions ?

		Sergio 'Desslar' Macedo