Re: mouhahahahah

From: Brett M. Turner (brett@marble.bu.edu)
Date: 08/11/94

On Thu, 11 Aug 1994 CAVNESS@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu wrote:

> Just to keep Strange's longstanding rivalry with with Five Worl--er,

Who are you ... and what are you talking about.  =0

HexOnyx I'll never port to Circle 3.0, done far too much to 2.20.

I just had a spare site to test the circle code.  I don't expect the
people who get this list to ever play a mud like yours.. or for that
matter, mine.  They all (most) have thier own sites and problems.  I was
simply trying to get warm bodies into a beta mud.. but if you want them
at your mud then post to r.g.m.d... I'll happily yield.

> cash.cs.utexas.edu 4000

Go there sounds like a hoot!

    Brett M. Turner                                   brett@marble.bu.edu
                Yaz  -- HexOnyx MUD -- marble.bu.edu 7777