send_to_zone

From: Giovanni Ruffini (grruffin@netcom.com)
Date: 08/21/94

I've been trying to figure out the best way to do a send_to_zone in the
same vein as send_to_room, send_to_all, etc, but I've never been really
good at reconciling rnums and vnums for rooms and zones, and that's pretty
important for a piece of code like that, so if any of you have done
anything like this, or have ideas how it should be done, I'd appreciate
input. I'm envisioning calling send_to_zone from spec_procs, or anything
like that, but I'm not sure if it would be best to send the zones rnum or
vnum as a parameter, or from there, how to get the rnums of the lower
and upper ranged rooms in the zone (I was considering a loop of send_to_
rooms, but that doesn't strike me as very efficient).
Ideas, anyone?
Thanks,
Nino Ruffini