Greetings

From: Mr. Wizard (jsbarrow@fas.harvard.edu)
Date: 08/30/94

I've just followed the steps which should have subscribed me to this
list, but since I'm not completely sure I did it corrently, this is more
of a test message than anything else.

I've been involved in running several Circle MUDs, and have been
developing my own code for the last year.  Always interested in
discussing ideas and hearing other people's opinions, I look forward to
actively using this list.

Several topics that are fresh in my mind now are:

Ways to encourage role-playing over hack and slash play.
What should be done when a MUD is in its starting stages and from time to
   time things become unballanced.
Resolving userid's with the code to enable ban to be more specific.

I'll wait to find out if I am on this list or not before I go ahead and
write anything important or detailed.

||  Joshua Sky Barrow  ||| Harvard University Faculty of Arts and Science ||
|| 19 Central St., #28 ||| "If you can imagine it, you can achieve it.    ||
|| Somerville, MA      |||  If you can dream it, you can become it."      ||
|| 02143-3832          |||                                   Unknown      ||
|| (617) 666-0859      ||| E-mail:  jsbarrow@fas.harvard.edu              ||