Mud pets

From: Scott D. Treppa (harvey@gatecoms.gatecom.com)
Date: 09/07/94

On th subject of mud families and such we coudl also have pets.
Not pets like they have now but real loyal pets, that log in when you do
and give you complements once and awhile ;). And there not really for
helping you fight but for carrying items and stuff :)Nor can they be
attacked...
And they have life spans and junk....
Name them and give them descs and stuff. I don't I just thought that'd be
cool too. After all everyone should have a pet <G>

	-Scott (Maybe someday I'll get a real sig)