Re: DikuEdit for Windows

From: Mr. Wizard (jsbarrow@husc.harvard.edu)
Date: 09/09/94

On Fri, 9 Sep 1994 v932459@si.hhs.nl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you mail me the ftp adres where to find that Editor for windows, and is it for X-windows, motif, microsoft windows or what?????

It's for Microsoft Windows (runs fine on my 3.1), but seems you must be
in 800x600 resolution or better to run it properly.

>From what I've seen so far it is decent, but I am still trying to figure
out how to change things (like flags and sector types and such).  It
definitely could be improved upon.

I'll let the person who gave it to me decide if they want to distribute
it to others.  It was nice of him to do so, and I don't want to piss him
off by handing out something to everyone.

(Just say the word Scott, and I'll know whether or not is ok to give out
to others.)

> Thanx,
>
> Ad...

||  Joshua Sky Barrow  ||| Harvard University Faculty of Arts and Science ||
|| 19 Central St., #28 ||| "If you can imagine it, you can achieve it.    ||
|| Somerville, MA      |||  If you can dream it, you can become it."      ||
|| 02143-2834          |||                                   Unknown      ||
|| (617) 666-0859      ||| E-mail:  jsbarrow@fas.harvard.edu              ||