Re: DikuEdit for Windows

From: Mr. Wizard (jsbarrow@husc.harvard.edu)
Date: 09/09/94

Read the readme.wri file that is included with the program.  It gives the
addresses of the creators, and explains:

1.  The program was created to run in 800x600 resolution.
2.  Future versions will be runable in 640x480 resolution.
3.  Future versions will allow you to create a shp file.
4.  Future versions will allow you to print out maps of your zones.

I wouldn't reccomend this program (V 1.2) for regular use, but it is neat
to take a look at.  By the time they get to V 2.0 and especially V 3.0,
it should be a nice program.

The address of the creators is:  Daro@Saturn.Rowan.Edu

I'd mail them if you want a copy.

||  Joshua Sky Barrow  ||| Harvard University Faculty of Arts and Science ||
|| 19 Central St., #28 ||| "If you can imagine it, you can achieve it.    ||
|| Somerville, MA      |||  If you can dream it, you can become it."      ||
|| 02143-2834          |||                                   Unknown      ||
|| (617) 666-0859      ||| E-mail:  jsbarrow@fas.harvard.edu              ||