Try And try Again...

From: Jeffrey Daro (jdaro@netcom.com)
Date: 09/19/94

	I hope I finally have this right, and the list is hearing me. *giggle*
I have a question about 3.0.  It seems to be fixing all the problems I
had with 2.2, but now that I have been running 2.2, I am dreading and
will most likely not move to 3.0 because I do not wanna lose all the work
we've done.  Will patches to repair 2.2 be available?  I am looking for
stuff like aliases, tounges, a fixed string command.  I understand this
has all been done, and I am so busy I would rather use that code then
rewrite it myself.

|  Jeff - Daro@Saturn.Rowan.Edu    |                                          |
|         JDaro@Netcom.Com         | If today is the first day of the rest of |
|----------------------------------| my life, what was yesterday?             |
|  T A Z M A N I A                 |                                          |
|  Ukko.Rowan.Edu 5000             |                                          |