Zone Help

From: Panama N. Red (panama@free.org)
Date: 09/24/94

Hi,
I am planning on running a CircleMUD 3.0 (When it comes out).  I was
recently playing a beta test site, and realized that I dislike the areas
that are included in the mud, and would like to replace alot of them with
some stock areas that I have played on other muds.  I do plan on hiring
some builders to make alot of original areas, but I also would like some
well-known areas.  The other day I saw that someone had Gelf, and Skexie
running on a Circle 2.2.

Does anyone know where I could ftp Gelf and Skexie for Circle?  Does
anyone have a list of ftp sites with lots of areas for Circle? (Besides
ftp.cs.jhu.edu)  This brings me to my second question....  Are the world
files for 2.2 completely compatible with 3.0 or not?  I know the shop
files are different, but are the basic *.obj, *.mob, *.zon, *.wld files
the same?

Thanks alot, oh and if you would like to be a builder on my future mud,
email me at panama@free.org.