Re: 3.0 beta released

From: Brett M. Turner (brett@marble.bu.edu)
Date: 09/28/94

Newsgroups: rec.games.mud.diku
Subject: Re: Circle 3.00 beta public release

In article <36c12r$ku3@condor.cs.jhu.edu>,
Jeremy Elson <jelson@condor.cs.jhu.edu> wrote:

>I am pleased to announce the public release of CircleMUD version 3.00 BETA,
>patchlevel 4.
>
>It's currently at ftp.cs.jhu.edu:/pub/CircleMUD.

I have also moved a copy to marble.bu.edu anonymous ftp since jhu has a
five user max limit.  It took me about 20 minutes just to get to the
server.  You can find the circle mirror at  marble.bu.edu/pub/diku/Circle/.
I have included most of the BETA-doc announcments and disclaimers.

If you would like to see this mud in action.. there are two current sites
I am working on, envy.isca.uiowa.edu 4000 and 128.197.10.76 6000 (limited)
to a few users.  The port 6000 is a more modified version.  The envy port
is a stock out of the box.

-b
    Brett M. Turner                                   brett@marble.bu.edu
                Yaz  -- HexOnyx MUD -- marble.bu.edu 7777